Sunday, September 13, 2009

Locs Week 3


Still doing the same routine. Tightening any loose or frizzy ones about every day (or every other if we're not going somewhere). I washed them last week with conditioner and then I used an apple cider vinegar rinse on them a few days ago so we have been getting them wet. We've gotten lots of compliments on them. I really like his hair like this; it's just cute. I can't say that I thinkn we're really locking yet. I have been able to easily separate the frizzies and I've easily pulled apart a couple of the twists that were kind of big or looking funky. I have been trying to keep them moisturized by using Treasured Locks Herbal Hair Balm as my main moisturizer. I'm a little worried about getting too much styling product/moisturizer on them as this can lead to itchiness but we'll just keep an eye on that.