Saturday, September 19, 2009

Introducing...Seedlings

I've been busy working on some satin lined fleece caps to sell on Etsy. My goal has been to create some simple caps with cute artsy themes that also are great for your hair because they are lined with silky material rather than fleece/cotton. When you have a silky lining, it reduces friction and helps keep the hair tangle free and frizzy free. For those who are styling African American hair, any type of rubbing can create frizzies and can make styles look not so fresh. So these are my solutions. I can't vouch with scientific data on the effectiveness but they are super cute which should count for something!



I just listed these in my Etsy store. They are baby sized, not big kid sized, and pretty girly. But I have some big kid ones cut out with some boyish styles amongst those. Once I get them finished, I'll add them to my Etsy page.

6 comments:

sheri wiebe said...

Cute!

-sheri

Bill and Christina said...

Very Cute!

kb said...

Adorable! I can't wait until you come out with the big kid sizes. Will you make some with straps that velcro under the chin?
You are so creative!

kayder1996 said...

Kristi,
You read my mind. Today I made Kenson try on his winter coats to see if they still fit so all our winter gear was out including his hat with a chin strap. Got me thinking and then you commented about it too. I'll have to work on it.

Salzwedel Family said...

These are absolutely adorable!

Tracy said...

Those are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!