Tuesday, December 23, 2008

USCIS update

We've been wondering where our paperwork was at the last few days as our processor was saying it was at USCIS and USCIS was saying they didn't have it. Our liason asked our processor for more information and he said that he had turned it in last week to USCIS. So I called USCIS again today. Initially, they told me they didn't have the paperwork. So then I asked them to double check as our processor said he had turned it in to them. So they checked again and then said they had it. I'm a little uneasy as their first response was that it was missing but as of right now, we'll just believe it's where they are saying it is.

5 comments:

Terry said...

I am so relieved for you! I'm believeing it's there too. Thank you Jesus! Merry Christmas! Terry

Lisa said...

Praying with you tonight that all is well and you'll have your approval tomorrow, now that they know they have everything.

Merry Christmas!

Kathy Cassel said...

Ugh. It's hard not knowing what's really going on.

Bill and Christina said...

Merry Christmas!

Christina

Tracy said...

Wow, how nerve wracking. Never a dull moment, is there!?