Saturday, December 27, 2008

Random Christmas photos


My cousins enjoying their Christmas gifts, KNEX and a harmonica. Quinn also got a harmonica. He wants everyone to know that he doesn't know how to really play a song so he just invents the songs himself!

My cousin opening one of Kenson's gifts. My cousins open Kenson and Conleigh's gifts since they aren't here and we take pictures. Then we can put the gifts away but still feel like our kids were included.

D is thrilled with the new lamp we received from my aunt. To make a long story short, there is a running joke in our family about paperclips and D. We've gotten garland for our Christmas tree made out of paperclips as well as recipes for using paperclips and this lamp.

My grandma usually does not wrap gifts. Her normal wrapping job is a Walmart bag with all the gifts inside. This year, she bought reusable grocery bags to put our gifts in. She even used tissue paper to stuff around the gifts. That is definitely an upgrade. Look how amazed Jared is!

2 comments:

Miss Alissa said...

We were ALL amazed:)
I took a picture of them all sitting together by the tree. Looked a little funny:)

Dawn S. said...

Omw that cracks me up!