Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cheaterpants Snickerdoodles

I usually try to make D's soccer boys cookies at least once during the season.  Seeing as their last regular season away game was tonight, today was the day to send cookies.  I made a couple of different bar cookies and then needed one more item to add to the boxes.  I knew D's friend, Jorge, would probably hound me later about Snickerdoodles because they are his favorite.  However, he doesn't realize how time consuming Snickerdoodles are to make.  By the time you roll each ball out and roll it in cinnamon sugar, it takes a while, especially if you are make multiple batches of cookies to feed high school boys.  I actually had found this cinnamon cookie recipe awhile ago and made it for the first time about a month ago.  D really liked them and I decided they were a pretty good stand in for a Snickerdoodle.  And much easier to make.  So there you go:  Cheaterpants Snickerdoodles.  Now hopefully Jorge agrees.

No comments: