Sunday, August 30, 2009

7-10 Days in Numbers

1...soccer game this week. Doane vs. Jamestown. D and Kenson went together. Doane's mascot is a tiger so D said everytime the announcer would say anything about the Tigers, Kenson would roar. Nice...

3...is the times I have attempted to stretch a quilt top. 3 is the number of times I have failed and ended up with all sorts of puckers and bumps. I'm almost at my wit's end with it.

4...more weeks was the verdict on D's cast, down to 3 now.

30...pre-schoolers in the class I subbed for on Friday. Felt more like 300. There were 15 in the morning and 15 in the afternoon so thankfully I didn't have 30 all at once. But wow! Subbing in preschool is hard for me anyway and subbing during the first few weeks of school when the kids are still crying for their parents and have no idea about the rules or procedures is sheer insanity. I didn't shake or injure any children so we'll count that as a success!

150..is probably the number of single twists I put in Kenson's hair on Wednesday. I didn't count them as I was going but I'm estimating now. If things go well with them, I think we'll let them loc. I'll post pictures of our progress if that's what we decide.

More than 200...dollars was the cost of fixing our brakes this week. I hate car repairs but the alternative of no brakes isn't very appealing.

No comments: