Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Honey Baked French Toast
Bacon
Frozen fruit

Beef and Noodles over mashed potatoes
Green beans

Vegetable Beef Soup with Noodles (When I make the beef and noodles, I'll boil a large batch of beef, broth, and frozen egg noodles. One half will get thickened with cornstarch for beef and noodles and the other half will become this soup. Just add frozen mixed vegetables and some cubed cooked potatoes.)
Lettuce Salad

Cheddar Cheese and Ham Stromboli (I'm going to use this technique but stuff it with grated cheddar cheese, ham slices, and broccoli. I think I'll also make a basic cheese sauce of some kind to spread over it all. Don't know what that will be but I'll figure it out when I get there.)

Brown Sugar Chicken with rice and California Blend

Ham Steaks
Crock Pot Baked Beans with Apples and Jalepenos
Corn Bread Muffins using creamed corn

Fiesta Chicken Salad (Lettuce salad topped with cooked frozen chicken strips, canned or frozen corn, tomatoes, cheese, crunched up tortilla chips and a BBQ Salsa Ranch dressing. To make the dressing, mix together BBQ sauce, canned salsa, and ranch dressing. Sounds a bit weird but it's good.)
Grandma Bates' Apple Crisp

No comments: