Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No news yet but we do have a photo...

No news on a visa appointment yet. But we did get photos of Kenson from Christmas. Smiley as usually. But it looks like it was taken in the toddler room rather than baby room 2. Sad to say, but he's probably moved rooms and nannies again. Bummer, I was really hoping he'd get to stay in baby room 2 until he came home. It's one of those things where my humanness would like to control the amount of change he has to go through. But it is what it is, and I'm thankful for the picture.

3 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

What a great smile!
Christina

Kathy Cassel said...

What a sweetie!!

Many, many toddlers moved out back so the toddler room should be a lot calmer than it was.

Katy said...

He is SO adorable....I love all your ideas, photo cards, etc...I would love a copy too if you don't mind. By the way....I know Gracyn's hair is short, but it is growing!! LOL....God must have known that her mommy doesn't know how to braid yet and is a little scared of this...=)