Thursday, October 23, 2008

Conleigh

Lori, a worker at HCH, just posted this photo on her blog.
It is titled Princess Conleigh on her blog. None of the other children's pictures she posted have such a subtitle. Those pictures just say the names of each child. (I'm not complaining because the subtitle is true.) Again, as I've said before, Conleigh is full of it. (What, I'm not sure. Spunk. Attitude. Assertiveness. I don't know, all of those and some more.) She knows what she wants and is unhappy if she doesn't get it. Fun times ahead. A toddler who thinks she's an adult. We laugh now; oh how I hope we can laugh in a year or so.

4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

She is precious. I'm sure she'll keep your house lively.

Mary said...

So cute!!

Terry said...

Oh yea, I can see "her Royal Magesty" written all over her sweet little face! I've been praying for a princess of my own...Terry

Tracy said...

She is just so cute!!!! What a sweet face!