Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter pics



Why do I torture myself and try to get a decent picture of both of them at the same time? Thank you, Grandma, for the new clothes. (And yes, I yelled something about standing still, putting your arms down, and not touching each other at least once while I was trying to get these photographs.)

Saturday at church, first Easter egg hunt...I guess I'll pick up those things on the ground. Oh, there's candy inside? Find one, then eat, find one, then eat...





Second Easter egg hunt for Kenson...now a seasoned pro.



Hunting empty eggs at home on Sunday...Conleigh was a little bummed that these didn't have candy in them. We spent the day home without extended family.


Bo enjoying the ham bone from lunch...yummy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous! Glad you had such a wonderful day.

Kathy Cassel said...

Cute.