Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cheap and Easy

Call me a floozy but I am all about cheap and easy! My friend, Rhiannon, clued me into a website that definitely makes my grocery shopping cheaper and easier. Chicks Dig Deals is a local site, run by two women who work really hard to shop frugally. They post multiple posts each day with coupon deals online, local sales, and local deals spotted by other frugal shoppers. The part I like best about the site? It's two women who have committed themselves to finding great deals but rather than hide that information, they share it. I could spend hours scouring ads and the Internet looking for the sales each week but this website condenses most of that information into one space. Now, I know lots of you who read this don't live near Lincoln and so you might be wondering why you would care about this. Truth be told, the coupons posted are nation wide coupons so you can use them anywhere. And secondly, maybe this will inspire you to do something similiar in your neck of the woods. If you are someone who is already searching for good deals, then why not turn it into a blog? If you get enough traffic on your blog, you could potentially earn some extra money through advertising on your blog. It might be a way to make some extra bucks. Anyway, cheap and easy....the only way to go.

No comments: