Monday, October 28, 2013

Pineapple er Pinecone er Pioneers Park

No school today and D was home sick so I took all 4 kids and headed to Pioneers Park in hopes of giving D a chance to rest and helping to keep me sane with everyone home.  In general, I was crabby and the kids were wild but we did manage to eat at Red Robin without having the folks eating at the adjoining booths calling the management.  Zeke was sure we were going to Pineapple Park.  Conleigh was sure it was Pinecone Park.  I think by the end, at least 2 out of the 3 kids know where we went.

At the entrance of the nature center

The swaths of mowed prairie grass left behind giant grass stems to play with

Kenson dancing like a fool

Literally dancing like a fool


What a 3 old does when he can't find grass that is as big as his siblings

Puppet show complete with a roaring deer

It also featured Justin Beaver.  (My kids apparently think Justin Bieber's name is Justin Beaver.)


No comments: