Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Sunday afternoon

After having piles upon piles of fabric and stacks of patterns, I finally got around to actually making something.  I've been intending to make Conleigh some cute little skirts so that was what I did.  Pretty easy pattern that would have gone together much better if I weren't tired.  I kept pinning things together wrong sides together which is not the way to make much of anything.  I did have to call my mom once for help but actually I figured out my question mostly on my own once I started talking to her about it.

At some point, I'll add this as a custom order on my etsy shop where you will be able to pick your own colors and patterns and create a one of a kind twirly skirt.  But that would require me finding a few more fabric selections.  At any rate, I think it would make a great gift for any little girl.



  


No comments: