Saturday, September 10, 2011

ABC Bible posters

A while back, I saw some handy dandy ABC posters.  They were unique in that each one featured a letter of the alphabet and a Bible verse.  (Score!  Two things we need to work on:  knowing God's word and the alphabet.)  And the graphics with each poster were simple yet cute.  The price tag was not so cute.  $30 for a set of posters that you had to print yourself.  So being the craft goddess that I am (wink, wink), I decided I could use my scrapbook program to do essentially the same thing.  (Plus I would get the benefit of deciding what Bible verses to use.  I used the bulk of the verses from the poster set simply because it required less work but there were a few verses that I wanted to include and some I thought I could come up with a better verse than the one that was used.)  I also decided that to conserve ink I would do a smaller version ie 4 to an 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper.

Here's the result:


They will fit perfectly on my kitchen cork board and I'm guessing the kids will love being chosen to go get the verse for the night and bring it in as we finish up supper.

No comments: