Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two Quarters Quotes Explained

For those of you who don't know, I am a serious word hog. I love big words, unusual words, quotations, books, anything with words. I used to read the encyclopedia when I was younger. I've also been known to look through phone books and marvel at the names found there. Only my husband knows how truly nerdly I am and, well...now, it's too late. He's kind of stuck with me.

Anyway, my new blog catagory, Two Quarter Quotes, is in honor of the serious logophile that I am. (And yes, that's really a word. ) Halfway through each month I'm going to post some of the best quotes I've heard or read in the last 30 days. (Hence the title "Two Quarter Quotes." Think 2/4 = 1/2. It's little bit of traveling on a tangent to get there but it will do.)

No comments: