Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FHG photos

For all you For His Glory parents out there, here is the link to find the photos we took of the orphanage last week. We tried to get everyone but I know we missed kids. Everyone was eating lunch when we arrived. The big kids know are eating in the rooms that were built above the sleeping quarters. Having the big kids eat up there really made for a lot less traffic in and out of the main building. Some of the big kids were being really silly and acting like they didn't want their pictures taken. So if your kiddo has a goofy look on their face, that's why. The baby rooms were a bit hard as D followed me in and scared them all with his white man's face. So I know we didn't do a good job of getting photos in there because all the kids were screaming and crying. The toddler room was getting baths when D went in. It was still a crazy place but the nannies made all the kids sit down for pictures so it was a bit easier than it has been in the past to get photos.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=kayder1996&target=ALBUM&id=5296415545267996257&authkey=GMC49QW8wsw&invite=CK_Pqq8G&feat=email

9 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Thank you. I see my angels eating. looks like the cast is off (praise God!)

Jodie said...

Thanks, Kayla!

kb said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Makes me hungry for Haiti! :)
~Kristi

Bill and Christina said...

Thank you so much for these!

Christina

Mary said...

Thank you Kayla!! It so hard to see him with all the "big kids".

For His Glory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Thanks so much for doing this for all of us Kayla!

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for posting those, Kayla!! I didn't see my little one but thoroughly enjoyed seeing the rest!! Looks like lunch was yummy that day!

Katy said...

Oops...I realized that when I first posted this I was using the Picasa password...you should all check those pics out if you haven't already...
Thanks, Kayla! How sweet of you to do that for us. I see my angel....my Gracie looks pretty sad but maybe she was scared of Derek? =) LOL, she was scared of me too at first...