Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ready or not, here he comes!

The word "ready" has such a wierd meaning when it's used as a description of welcoming a new person into your family. I'm sure families who are pregnant experience the same feelings. You're more than ready! You've been prepared for what seems like forever. But at the same time you're not ready. You have flickering thoughts and worries. But you know that while things will change and things may mean being uncomfortable or stressed, your committment is worth the sacrifice. The clothes are in the armoire. The room is a wonderfully Caribbean turquoise and pale apple green. Hand made blankets have been completed. We're as ready as we're going to be so let's bring on the boy!



8 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, that room is GORGEOUS! What a perfect room to welcome your son!

How exciting!!!!!!!!

NUSLP said...

beautiful!

Tracy said...

The room is perfect! How exciting to be getting so close...

Jodie said...

He's going to love his room!!

Mary said...

Great job on the room Kayla!! I am so excited that you have I-600 approval too!!! Every minute must seem like an hour to you right now. The day is near...

Kathy Cassel said...

What a nice room!

Dawn S. said...

I love it!! I love the colors together!

Hey, where do you live?

kayder1996 said...

Dawn-
I emailed you privately.