Friday, September 5, 2008

The sound of my week

WOOSH! That would be the sound of my week flying by. It has been hectic here. I am doing a long term sub job for about 3 weeks for a 3rd grade teacher who has had neck surgery. I just started that a week ago. We went to my parents' house over the weekend and Monday. Then Tuesday was no school so I stayed home and worked on purses. But Wednesday and Thursday were totally full days where we left home at 7:30 a.m. and got home after 9 p.m. due to our small group at church and Open House at school. Today is Friday and I'm wiped out. My sink is full of dishes, I've got purse stuff on my table, and a box of tomatoes from my mom that I need to do something with before they go bad. But at least I'll be home for a few days. Several of D's soccer guys are running in a cross country meet tomorrow so we are going to go to that for part of the morning but hopefully we'll be home enough tonight and tomorrow evening to get rid of that "I have got to stay home and get some things done" feeling.

No comments: