I found this really cute fabric at Wal-Mart last weekend. It's more African than Haitian but a lot of it could be Haiti. Small naked bums and easy access to roosters-definitely Haitian. Anyway, I've been wanting to try my hand a purse making for a while so this fabric seemed like something I could make a purse out of. I was not overally thrilled with the pattern I used because parts of it were written really poorly. I ended up doing several sections not according to the pattern because the pattern was really wrong and had you leaving edges unfinished. I'm anxious to try a different purse pattern and see if I like it any better. Anyway, here' s my new Haitian babies purse. It does have some beads in between the patchwork part and the top edge but they're a bit hard to see in the photo. I may go back and add some more; we'll see.