Friday, February 12, 2010

Success...and not success

3 tantrums today...all short in nature and all ended by arms that let a Mama hold her. Success. Also much shorter in tantrums as if she is realizing screaming and wailing is not going to make us let her do what she wants.

And not success...still no heat and won't have any until Monday. The furance guy had someone call in sick today so he ended up behind today even though he had thought that he would get it up and running today. I'm trying to not be crabby about it but we haven't had any heat since Tuesday afternoon. My patience is running a bit thin. I would really just like some normalcy. Earthquake drama for weeks on end, homecoming drama, and now no heat for amost a week. Yuck. I am trying to remind myself that many others are outside every night with only cardboard or a few old coats but it's not helping. (I think it's the perpetual cold feet that are doing me in!)

No comments: