Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Seedlings hat...cuter than the last?

I just finished my first two fleece hats with ear flaps and I have to say I think they might be even cuter than the others that I've finished. I'm quite enamored with them.









In general, I've sold quite a few hats and have been busy trying to make more. If you want a hat, the best thing to do would be to go to my etsy site and contact me about a custom order. Then I can make one in the style, color, size, design, etc. of your choosing.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Stinking cute Kayla! How much are you selling them for?

kayder1996 said...

8.50 plus 3.00 shipping.

sheri wiebe said...

If I really thought I'd need one of those caps for Julie I would be tempted...but it might be spring or summer before she's home. Those caps really are adorable!
-Sheri