Monday, May 11, 2009

Kitchen Counter Clutter Winners

Okay, the votes are in and have been tabulated. But before we get to the crazy fun prizes, let's travel back a bit in time. Thoughts that I had following everyone's responses:

I'm glad I am not the only person who sticks things on her counters and then just leaves them there for all of eternity.

Mary and her stick crack me up. It's the wonder of it all! Where did THAT come from? (I also chuckled at how my post resulted in the consumption of extra calories on her part.)

Those of you who wondered about why on five items...well, I had to pick a stopping point. I WISH my counters only had five things on them.

And on to the winners...Jen and her farmer/rancher boy husband win top prize with their castrating tools. (I'm just wondering where the after effects of these tools are. No rocky mountain oysters laying in a bowl instead of apples?) In second place, homeschooling Mama Sherri with the molds of her kids teeth. The thought of freshly imprinted teeth reminds me of a Hollywood prop studio mixed with The Adams Family, specifically Thing. Frankly, it's a little creepy.

To claim your prizes, post your mailing address in the comments section of this post along with your choice of prize. (Don't worry; I moderate my comments and will not post your address on line.) What have you won, you might ask? Your choice of 1. jalepeno jelly (totally delicous when served over cream cheese with Ritz crackers) or 2. homemade cookies (Gingersnaps, peanut butter chocolate chip or peanut butter banana).

No comments: