Sunday, May 24, 2009

Birthday Wishes, A Few Months Late

Conleigh turned 2 way back in February. Daniel was back because of Grandpa's funeral in late January and Conleigh's birthday is the first week of February. So we quickly bought a cake and some ice cream and celebrated in January with Daniel and D's grandma.

But I knew HCH was probably making her a cake and that I would want to post about that so I was waiting until I had pictures of that to do a birthday post. Well things at HCH got busy and her birthday pictures were not posted. Until last week. Lori and Minnie are cake bakers extraordinaire. They always make each kid a fancy homemade cake. Conleigh's was a bunny. Notice that its eye was the first part to go. Poor bunny! Thanks, Lori and Minnie, for doing something special for each kiddo who stays with you.

4 comments:

sheri wiebe said...

I think its awesome they make those cakes at HCH. Julie's b-day in June. And what, pray tell, happened to Grandma Pat's arm?

kayder1996 said...

I don't know what happened to Pat's arm. Sorry I don't have any more information.

Terry said...

how wonderful that they celebrate with cake and all!

Katy said...

That is wonderful that they make such adorable cakes...Happy Birthday Conleigh!