Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm Back...

Although I'm sure most of you didn't even know I was gone. Especially since I had several posts I had scheduled that automatically posted last week. We didn't really go a whole week without the Internet as I think today is day 5 but those days off were valuable and restful. It is so easy to just spend your extra time sitting at your computer, surfing. It just seemed like we were spending our time poorly. I would be online while D worked in the living room on school stuff or watched tv and then when I got off the computer, D would hop on it and I'd go to the living room and do my thing. We were spending all this time on line, not enjoying each other or getting things accomplished. So it appears that it is just as I thought...the world will not disintegrate because I'm not constantly checking in on it. On Sunday, our minister's message was on delighting in God's word and what keeps us from doing that so that message was also timely as it is easy to skip your quiet time but then find lots of time to check websites and blogs. Anyway, we're back...

No comments: