Thursday, September 9, 2010

One Woman Wrecking Ball

In the last 24 hours, one impish little girl has accomplished the following:

-smearing body lotion on her floor and dresser drawer fronts

-flushing at least half a roll of toliet paper down the toilet (luckily, I cut her in the act so the actual cardboard roll didn't go down)

-using markers to color her arms, legs, face, and the dining room wall (I swear I stepped out of the room for five minutes...five minutes.)

-spraying her highly textured hair with some texture creating hairspray off of my dressing table

At least she industrious...

3 comments:

My.3.Gurlz.With.Kurlz said...

:) lol...I am glad that you still kept a positive outlook on the situation. My young one just woke up... I wonder what she has in store for me today!

kayder1996 said...

My positive attitude was not all that apparent yesterday...I was a bit more than irritated. Especially when you couple that with a lot of willful disobedience.

Jen said...

I would love to see what kind of "FUN" she and Lissy could make together! :)
Hang in there.