Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Frog Dissection ala Kenson

Lest you think that Conleigh has a monopoly on "I'm a preschooler and can make a big mess!"-

Guess who was fighting sleep last night and decided to disect his frog instead?


As you can see, it was a delicate procedure involving a very small incision.



I suppoe I should be thankful that he has not yet thought of doing exploratory thing to a real frog.  Give him about 5 years and then we'll see what kind of real treasures he manages to scare up.  (My brother and cousin once found a dead possum, cut off the tail, and kept it in someone's room because it still had the muscle attached that made the tail curl up and was just way too cool to throw away.  I know how boys roll; it isn't always pretty.)

1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

Kaleb will totally trash things if he gets sent to his room for a longer time out than just a couple minutes in a chair.