Friday, December 12, 2008

More photos for another mom

Sorry the rest of y'all have to be party to my shameless sharing of photos. To me, this seems easier than trying to get photos to email. Plus, if I keep posting photos, pretty soon one of you who reads this will fall in love with the beauty of some kiddo and think "I should adopt from Haiti!"

To the mom who I'm posting for-I hope this is the right kid! If not, let me know and I'll go back through my photos. (And we're going to HCH very soon so I'll definitely have some photos then.)




3 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Gorgeous. Who is this?

kayder1996 said...

This little guy's at Conleigh's orphanage. Cute as a bug, isn't he?

Kathy Cassel said...

Adorable but I knew I had never seen him. I usually remember all of them at least a little by face.