Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mama Lovin'

For Valentine's Day, I left D notes around the house, spelling out Happy Heart Day.  The kids obviously knew about it and so this week, Zeke and Kenson decided that Mama needed to receive the same treatment.  So they made 6 notes and hid them around the house for me to find.  I've only found 5 so far, so one more to go.
D stuck his notes in the mirror and that's way they've stayed so Zeke thought one of his notes needed to there as well.
That's it, on the back of an old word search.


This actually says "Octopus".  And the D means "Dear Zeke".  He almost has it down.

And this?  Well it's just a random picture of the baby, that definitely makes my heart smile too.  He loves this old Easter hat.  I've also resigned myself to having mostly blurry pictures of Kai because he never wants to sit still for a photo.

No comments: