Sunday, August 28, 2011

No Boogers for Me

As if our week was not long enough already, we had scheduled the estate auction for D's grandma for this Sunday.  So after returning home on Thursday from my folks', we headed out Saturday night to help with that.  Best part?  (Other than crossing one more thing off of the to-do list.)

At the gas station on the way home...

Kenson:  Can we go in and get something?

Me:  No.  I'm going to go in and maybe I'll bring you something back.

Kenson:  Like?

Me:  Like boogers?

Kenson:  (Said with utmost seriousness and a fair amount of contemplation)  Um, not for me.  I eat real food.  Maybe for Conleigh though.  She eats boogers.




1 comment:

Miss Alissa said...

We get through the tough stuff in the Lord's strength, but the blessings and funny talk of kids sure helps too:)